This necklace features a vintage Belgium rowing medal, c. 1940-1950, brass foxtail chain and handwoven chainmaille links with vintage iridescent green glass barrel beads, c. 1950.
Details and Materials
- Necklace is 18" long with a 1" extender chain
- Medal is 30mm in diameter
- Vintage brass foxtail chain
- Brass lobster clasp and jump rings
- Vintage green glass chain
This medal has the name "Huile Purfina" engraved on the backside. The Purfina brand was abandoned by the Belgium Oil Company Petrofina in 1954, so this medal dates prior to this time.