This one-of-a-kind necklace features an antique gold-filled sunburst locket, c. 1920. The chain is a combination of handwoven, gold-filled chainmaille and larger etched gold filled jump rings from an antique necklace.
A vintage pocket watch clip and spring ring are connected in the front. So while the necklace clasps in the back, but also opens in the front. This also lets you add/remove focal charms or other pendants. You can even hook the watch clip to one of the larger jump rings for a different look.
Details and Materials
- 20" long, can also clasp shorter
- locket is 30 mm in diameter
- gold-filled spring ring clasp and jump rings
- antique locket, jump rings and connectors
- Locket opens and shuts securely; one inside photo frame intact