A vintage English, etched sterling silver medal drops from a necklace made handwoven sterling silver chainmaille. The medal is attached to a vintage sterling watch clip, which lets you change up the look by switching or adding other charms or pendants.
The medal was made in Birmingham, England in 1926. The reverse side is inscribed "W. Mett 1926."
Details and Materials
- Sterling silver medal is 1 1/4" high and 1 1/4" at its widest
- With the sterling silver jump ring bail, the medal drops 1 3/4" from the chain
- Length is 18" and can clasp shorter
- Sterling silver, swivel lobster closure
- Weight is 37 grams
- Full English silver hallmarks - WHH, anchor, lion and the letter "B"