An antique English, etched sterling silver medal drops from a necklace made from two vintage Niello watch chains with a large focal spring ring clasp. The front clasp lets you switch out the focal pendant or even add charms.
The medal was made in Birmingham, England in 1917 and features an etching of a Pushball, which was a sport popular in the early 20th century.
Details and Materials
- Sterling silver medal is 1 1/4" in diameter
- With the 15mm silver spring ring clasp, the medal drops 2 1/2" from the chain
- Length is 26" and can clasp shorter
- Sterling silver, swivel lobster closure
- Weight is 34 grams
- Full English hallmarks - R.P, anchor, lion and the letter "S"