An antique English, double-sided rose gold and sterling silver medal drops from a necklace made from rose gold-filled jump rings and handwoven sterling chainmaille. The etched medal was made in Birmingham, England in 1908 and the center rose gold shield is faintly engraved on both sides.
Details and Materials
- Sterling silver medal is 1 1/2" high and 1"at its widest
- With the sterling silver jump ring bail, the medal drops 1 3/4" from the chain
- Length is 19" and can clasp shorter in 1" increments
- Sterling silver, swivel lobster closure
- Weight is 1.9 oz
- Full English hallmarks - H.B, anchor, lion and i