This one-of-a-kind necklace features three antique charms . . . a carved, carnelian apple, a gold-filled agate watch fob, and a gold-filled pocket watch t-bar. The chain is made from two different vintage watch chains connected to a vintage, carved jump ring.
Details and Materials
- 22" in length (including 40mm focal jump ring)
- fobs dangle 1 1/2" to 3" from focal jump ring
- gold-filled antique watch chains
- gold-filled watch clips - one marked F&C and the other marked EHD&CO
- The agate fob included red, banded agate on one side and a plain white stone on the reverse, which shows indications of an earlier etching of someone on a bicycle . . . only visible when you turn the pendant into the light!