This necklace features and assorted of vintage silver sea shells and chrysoprase drops, dangling from a chain assembled from links of vintage silver plated watch chains.
Details and Materials
- 21" in length, can be shortened to about 18"
- vintage silver plated watch chain
- sterling spring clasp and jump rings
- vintage silver and silver plated charms
- sterling silver bezel-set chrysoprase drops
Chrysoprase is a beautiful, apple green colored gemstone variety of chalcedony. It's color is due to the presence of nickel in the mineral. Chrysoprase is listed as a birthstones for both a May and June. The word chrysoprase comes from the Greek “chrys,” meaning 'gold or yellow' and “prase,” meaning 'green'.