An antique English, etched sterling silver medal drops from a necklace made from oxidized, handwoven sterling chainmaille. The medal was made in Birmingham, England in 1926 and awarded by the Wilton District Dart League. A sterling silver hook lets you switch out the medal for another fabulous focal pendant to change up the look.
Details and Materials
- Sterling silver medal is 1 1/4" high wide
- With the sterling silver hook, the medal drops 2" from the chain
- Length is 20" and can clasp shorter
- Sterling silver, swivel lobster closure
- Weight is 45 grams
- Full English hallmarks - V&B, anchor, lion and B