This necklace features an amazing - and reversible - coin silver lyre fob with embedded goldstone. A very unique piece! The fob likely dates to the 1920's or possibly earlier. The chain is handmade from bronzy plated watch chain links and sterling silver jump rings. A front watch clip allows you to switch up the focal piece, should you want to change the look.
Details and Materials
- 18" in length and can clasp shorter
- sterling silver lobster clasp closure
- lyre fob is 1 1/8" in diameter
- antique silver watch clip and pave diamond front closure
- faceted 10mm smoky briolette dangle
- chain made from vintage plated watch chain links and sterling silver jump rings