An antique English, etched sterling silver medal drops from a handwoven sterling silver chain. The medal was made in Birmingham, England in 1910.
Details and Materials
- Sterling silver medal is 1 1/2" high and 1 1/4" at its widest point
- With the sterling silver jump ring bail, the medal drops 2" from the chain
- Length is 19" and can clasp shorter
- Sterling silver, swivel lobster closure
- Weight is 60 grams
- Full English silver hallmarks: Maker's Mark G,A.R., anchor to signify Birmingham location, lion indicating silver purity (.925) and the letter "l" to identity the date of assay