A vintage sterling medal drops from a necklace created with components from vintage silver plated watch chains and sterling silver jump rings. A sterling silver carabiner clasp with tiny pave diamonds gives you the option of changing out the focal piece.
The medal was made in Birmingham, England in 1937 and features the enameled triangular, lion emblazoned logo of the Wembley Wheelers Cycle Club. The reverse side of the medal is inscribed "1937, 12 HR STANDARD, 208M.7.F., C.W. Taylor."
Details and Materials
- Sterling silver medal is 1" in diameter
- With the sterling silver carabiner clip, the medal drops 2 1/4" from the chain
- Length is 18" and can clasp shorter
- Sterling silver, swivel lobster closure
- Weight is 1.2 oz
- Full English Sterling Hallmarks - anchor, lion, and the letter "M"